Friday, August 8, 2008

RADAR reading series @ SF CA Main Library

Well. It did happened & thanks 2 Michelle Tea, Moderator, & the madelines  she baked 4 us, & the great company of writers I was in, it was delicious, delightful, delovely. Somehow I managed not 2 embarrass myself or my friends who were so kind to show up, not 4 me, but 'cause I told them about the cookies. I did talk about that, I write 2 publish. I work very hard at it.  'Cause the alternative, to keep my writing forever shelved isn't 4 me. As I write to PUT IT OUT, TO SHARE. Which has brought me great rewards, not just 2 c my work in print, & has opened my horizons through friendships with editors & publishers, trips, as I hv invited 2 read @ place where bk was being publishd  & on & on. & it keeps me stretching all of me, 2 present my short fiction, poetry & literary translations best I can.
A word about Michelle Tea: I'm grateful 2 hv known her 4 many yrs, from when we used 2 read in Open Mic @ Above Paradise. Michelle is most kind, generous 2 writers, always given us space, encouragement.  & is also a great, most funniest of writers. Michelle, know u r most loved. Thnk U & Thnk U 2 San Francisco CA Library System. 

& 2 all WRite, WRite, WRite       SHARE  & then SHARE  some more.
Caminch
 

No comments: