Sunday, December 7, 2008

What's on my mind these days!

At this moment must face  the business of pressing iUniverse, publisher of my novel AS TIME GOES BY, 2 account 4 the fact that it has never paid me royalties 4 sales of my book. & hsn't updated the amount of $19.95  posted in Internet 1st quarter of 2006. AS TIME GOES BY is, according to Internet, selling all over the world. I wrote 2 iUniverse lst October, short & 2 the point. Have rcvd NO reply. Also iUniverse has deleted their Quarterly Royalty Statements and Monthly Sales History pages from Internet. I put a ? 2 u all, Should I place this info on line &/or start looking 4 a lawyer? 'cause, how many $19.95s is iUniverse withholding?  From how many writers?
Please, I need ur best answers. U will let me hear from U, pls?  Thank U.
Bringing U up to date: Have submitted severalpieces. Will keep U posted.

Meantime WRite WRite,& edit & submit and keep working at it. 
Camincha

No comments: