Thursday, January 28, 2010

All wrtrs wrt 4 F? HEALTH TIPS... NEXT:I rembr Salinger

F= FREE. Sevrl wks ago in a B, Stephen Elliot wrote:....people have always written for free for literary publications.... yet even we writers still think that what we do is worth money.... The explosion of free content that is the Internet has us all bewildered .... What use would Poe have made of the Internet....? What use would Kafka? Stephen final ¿¿ ??s, Writing I do 4 FREE, is it a brilliant or stupid way of promoting the writing I'm trying to sell? or is it a way of transcending the capitalist system in my last few months before becoming homeless? And is blogging a luxury or a form of slavery?

Excelnt ¿¿¿ ???s. Frm what I read abot Poe I think that with many drnks in him he would either fnd a way 4 the Internet 2 pay him very well or he wouldn't b bother with it. & Kafka? Frm what I read abot Kafka, he never cared 2 b publshd & long aftr he died it was a friend who had his works publsd. & Blging? I belv as anythng in life, it's what we make it. We r the masters.

HEALTH TIPS THAT WORK 4 ME: When I got sick with a serious cold past decmbr found only thing that helpd was 2 pay att 2 signs frm my body: 2 rest as needed, 2 drnk lots of water, 2 take vits mostly C daily, swab throat lightly with iodine helped much with coughing spells, & 2 gargle using 1/4 tspn dissolvd in warm water. Health 2 U & U & U

NEXT: I rembr Salinger....

No comments: