Friday, August 20, 2010

WRITER ASWERS MOST.......HEALTH TIPS THAT....NEXT

WRITER ANSWERS: Q 3) Should I write in the morng, aft, night? Everydy? Once a wk? I read that famous writers...... A3) My darlng new writr, Write whenever U want 2. Don't waste time with when, where, how? Ex: I write on buses, BART, on brakes @ work, dictatng into recordr while washng dishes, doing housewrk. Yes. Some famous writrs tell about getting up @ 5a & writng 2 7a every day. Gd 4 them. & if that is 4 U, gd luck. If not write just when the God/Goddess moves U. What's important? To write. Just 2 write.

HEALTH TIPS THAT WORK 4 ME: 2 share what aches me: ANCHOR CHILDREN "....they have no constitutional rights according to I.C.E. although they are U.S.A. citizens. On average children affected by worksite raids is half the number of adults arrested. Over 900 were arrested and had over 500 children. A large majority of children affected are the youngest and most vulnerable in our society – infants, toddlers, preschoolers. In two sites, they were ages ten and younger. In one site, more than half five and younger. I.C.E. processing and detention procedures made it difficult to arrange care for when parents were arrested...." cont. Pls consider donating 2 org of Ur choice that help these childrn.

NEXT: Will share with U abot a mvie.............

No comments: