Friday, February 18, 2011

President Obama in Silicon Valley &,

I wanted 2 show the CEOs behaving badly, sniggering as the President and Zuckerberg were talking––which made me very angry––so downloaded the photo that captured the moment, from the SFGate of Thursday February 17. But the image I got isn't large enough 2 show the whole "picture."

Their behavior conveyed to me how the high and mighty can be so low and dirty. A sad commentary on our "leaders."

Will U take a look @ the original photo & give me Ur opinion. Really want 2 know what U think.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw the large picture, and agree with you. Sad to see people who know better behaving so badly.

Anonymous said...

I feared for Mr. Obama's life when he ran for election. I fear for President and Mrs. and pray for their safety. Too many crazies, too many politicians attacking every single word from the White House. Unwarranted evil coming from every direction. It is like when President Lincoln ended Civil War, encouraging all to act like reasonable humans, a nut seeking attention and notoriety killed Lincoln with the same mentality as Arab radicals that conveniently disregard their own religion; people who are too hateful to do good in life seek an easy method of causing grief to others for the sake of harming another.
Then there are the politicians who are motivated by greed and power attempting to create doubt about our President so they can take his place.

I fear for the future of the United States with so little motivation to improve and preserve this nation. The US is destined to fail and fall, just as previous nations have ultimately collapsed.
I hope I am wrong.
Judy Ray