Thursday, December 29, 2011

While U were job hunting, I wrote my recipe for fixing the world:


http://web.mac.com/camincha FB http://camincha.blogspot.com


BUENA SUERTE. GOOD LUCK. BON CHANCE


RECIPE 2 CURE LONELINESS.

Feeble old man once listened to, sought out, respected.

Stooped over lady whose beauty once graced many

a living room and lighted many a fire. Lovely, loving

little girl protected, treasured, cared for.

All should have lunch together. Feeble man, stooped-over

lady, little girl, all should walk down the street together.

Instead, each walks separate paths, parallel lanes.

Old man to passer-by: Will you help me across the street?

Have lunch with me? Will you please, please, please?

Will you?

All should hold hands. Recite each others rhymes.

Make up stories. Exchange ghost stories. Make up stories.

Tell each other what they wished for yesterday at the

plaza's wishing well and walk the path of what is called

communication. But know not how to practice.


1 comment:

camincha said...

I'm running downtown 2 put my recipe in practice. Will keep U posted....................