Sunday, September 22, 2013

BE PART of the SOLUTION, Share


U who lives thinking, If only I knew computers! I tell U, Yes U can. I did it: Just walk Ur self to a Mac store & talk to a teckie. It'll make Ur wish come true.

Meantime get your Kindle here, or download a FREE Kindle Reading App. For my novel, second edition, is out & circling the world, did it with the help of many, Mac teckies of One to One @ Stonestown store, friends, celestial angels, electric discharges, etc. Genre: Fiction: Historical, Romance, Erotic on amazon.comI'd like to read this book on Kindle.... download a FREE Kindle Reading App.         


Enjoy the first paragraph of:
                                   As Time Goes By

VIEW? What view?
New to San Francisco, the view of the city extending to the edge of the ocean outside the Porter’s, Etienne’s landlords, second floor, main bedroom window on Mercedes Street in the Ingleside district, didn’t mean a thing to her. What was important and kept Mimi, nineteen, full of questions, expectations, was the view of her life ahead forming in her mind, her heart, her body.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really! I just want to keep reading.

Anonymous said...

Is that the cover of As Time Goes By? I love it.

Anonymous said...

Couldn't put it down. Bought it in Kindle.

Anonymous said...

I miss U Etienne.