Monday, October 28, 2013

BE PART of the SOLUTION. Share.









Is my pleasure 2 share this with you. Nice way 2 start the day.
   Enjoy.


WHAT PRICE GLORY ... ?
                   by Camincha
    Entering the Brain Wash Mel Thompson 
greeted me with a warm hug and motioned for me to follow him outside, Associated Press quoted you, he said and handed me the article.
was elated. remembered the reporter. a gentle spoken woman who had taken my statement. read the article eagerly: my name was mispelled,
and no. don't live in San Francisco.
Oh, well! kidded my friends, when you become famous, you know ... ? it's out of your hands.
second clipping arrived, from Brian,in Modesto. The same two mistakes, please. never said:
 
When there is a war we talk about our girl friends ....
Come on ...
Then Tereza,of the Blue Monkey, greeted me with a cheerful: have the article.
Besides all the other missquotes it said:
I had lived in San Francsisco for a year.
Oh man!
Went home and reviewed them all.What to do? I don't know. Uhmmmmmm. One single truth was in all of them, had told her that I like to use the word poetess to desecribe myself.
All three articles contained the word poetess.
So….. Who's complaining?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You took me back many years of beautiful memories.
Thank You. Many thanks.

Anonymous said...

You got it just right. Never thought anyone was chronicling these. I'm enjoying it so, am going to print it out. You have more I'll love to read it. Most fun.

Anonymous said...

Can't believe U 2 remember all these. These is great.
Let's hv coffee & enjoy the memories. U hv my #.
Look forwrd 2 seeing U.

Anonymous said...

We have the memories. Oh! what fun it was, it is. YES. It is to remember, fun. Thank you for bringing them back.