Thursday, October 23, 2008

Submissions

Want 2 say I wish u a lovely eve & gd writing. 
Just sent several trnslated 2 Eng  poems 2 an editor 2 whom I 1st submitted them Feb 28,2006.
Extreme u say? I don't believe, u say? It's true. And isn't the 1st time. Several of my fiction, poems, trnsltns  hv taken between several months & up 2  3 yrs to finally b on print &/or on line. Why do I pursued it? 'Cause that is the nature of publishing. It is very, very fickle, unreliable. So if an editor, publisher says: Your work has been accepted. I do follow up. I do query from time 2 time on status of my submission. I do work with them if they want changes. Always keeping in mind how lucky I'm 2 hv my work accepted in this competitive field.  Will keep u posted on what comes of this, as I know from experience u r not published until u  c  it on the pg,  b it on hard copy or online. Meantime WRite & then WRite some more

No comments: