Friday, July 31, 2009

BOTOX. In 'bd mood

4 no reason. Is dat inspirng or what? If dat statemnt didn't lift Ur spirits.......well it's makng me smile. Of course, is not 4 no reason. It nevr is. It's really 'cause somwher deep in U somthng is missing. Somthng isn't right. U might b in vry gd shape, OK? Can pay da rnt, afford Safeway, fill up da tnk, dat guy/gal U like did call.......So what's wrong? We r human, we wnt more. I know. I know. Time 2 go bck 2 our HOW TO BOOKS. Like POSITIVE THINKING, HOW TO BEAT THE BLUES etc etc etc Well actually now dat I got U thinkng abot what's wrong in Ur life I feel better.

HEALTH TIP THAT WORKS 4 ME: Botox does. Few & far between works great. I'm not going 2 list all da gd/negative possible results. Just google & decide 4 Ur self.

Next: will recommend a book. My own AS TIME GOES BY? Well, not what I hd in mind but dat's a gd 1. OK besids dat 1, I'll gv U another title I've enjoyd recently.

No comments: