Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Avotcja & friends @ La Peña. 1 of my most fav bks.

As my friend & I walkd into La Peña lst sun night thr was a chorus of angelical voices singng acapella. & so it continued, heavenly, w/spoken word presentd in many innovative, excitng ways. Avotcja's humor when introdicng us. A jazz orchestra, bst thr ever was. Jordana singng Good Morning Heartbreak better than any1 U ever heard. & on & on was envigoratng, excitng, delightful. Thnk U 4 invtng us 2 celebrt Ur B with U, & wish U a yr of SALúD, DINERO, AMOR y TIEMPO PARA GOZARLO.

HEALTH TIPS THAT WORK 4 ME: Reading. Cause, getting interestd in a page turner pushes from my head worries, concerns, doubts. This book will do dat 4 U: THE BOTANY OF DESIRE by Michael Pollan. U care abot what U eat? where it comes from? How it got thr? Read ths book.


Next: Don't know. Am tired. I'll just surprise U & me.

No comments: