Saturday, March 6, 2010

This wrtr. HEALTH TIPS...... NEXT.






This writr thnks all contrbtd 2 my earning enough frm ths B that I actually hd 2 declr it 2 our friendly IRS!!! I forgive U, but pls, keep readng, comment, wrk w/me, make me famous.

HEALTH TIPS THAT WORK 4 ME: 2 ground the vitmns I take. Light on the stomach. Easier 2 digst. Caveat: 1st do an invntry. R this many necesry? R they compatble?

NEXT: Look out 4 Ms Sharon Gless in title role of ROUND HEEL WOMAN. Had the great fortune of catching her @ Artaud Theater in SF. She gave the part of 67 yr old womn lookng 4 sx, a depth that wsn't in the bk. Ms Gless w/a few stage props, a couple of scarves, & YES, a talentd, truly talentd cast perfrmd magic on us. & 4 an xtr touch got 2 meet Ms Gless, who turnd out 2 b a most classy, gracious lady. Thnk U Ms Gless 4 an unforgetble evening. Blessings 2 U.

No comments: