Monday, June 1, 2009

WRTR'S PRBLMS w/iUniverse end 2day. CLINIQUE.


EDGY ETHNIC EROTIC my novl: AS TIME GOES BY Yes! EDGY ETHNIC EROTIC
Way bck I shrd my problm: Publshr, iUniverse, gvng me run-round & not payng me ROYALTIES!!!!! 4 sales of my novl, AS TIME GOES BY. Now 1 yr 3 m & many, many e-m, phon calls, & supprt frm carng frnds, I hv rcvd check frm iUniverse, 4 amnt owed & been set-up in Direct Deposit acct. Lesson 2 lrn. 2 share w/all: Frm vry begning dealng w/publshr ask 2 hv a Direct Deposit accnt set-up so U'll enjoy selling da fruit/s of Ur labr. Meantime I say: THNK U, iUniverse. Thnk U, my frnds 4 Ur supprt.
U say r U crzy, thnk U, aftr 1 yr & 3m of grif? Well, U gt a pont. Howvr, I choos 2 b THNKFL.

HEALTH TIPS THAT WORK 4 ME: To b THNFL. Maks me feel wrm insid, hopfl, lovng, pretty. & so does, CLINIQUE. Go celbrte 4 me. Buy urself a whol set of CLINIQUE's grt beaty crems slather thm all ovr Ur gorgeos self & thnk of me. Oh! Yes, & 4 only $9 enjoy:

EDGY ETHNIC EROTIC my novl: AS TIME GOES BY Yes! EDGY ETHNIC EROTIC
THNK U! THNK U! THNK U! THNK U! THNK U! THNK U! THNK U! THNK U! THNK U!

No comments: