Wednesday, June 17, 2009

WRITER Run$ out of cash. Chiles verdes rellenos.

True. didn't hv enof cash as once again forgt 2 put some in brfcase when chngng bags––it's hapnd befr––so thru his lovly waitrs, askd great ownr-cook of one of my favort tak-out plcs, CHAVITAS, @ 24 St, I'll brng U the rest, nxt wk,OK? Of course, was his ans. Well, whn it's hapnd bef, 2 show my aprctn I dbl what I owed. Also dbld tip 2 gracious waitrs. Place is NOT fancy. But has mst convenient street parking, gd service. Delicious food. Clean. I recommend: their green chiles rellenos, beef soup w/lots of veggies, liver & onion, excellent beans, rice, fried fish & mor. Very generous portions. Prices modest, Specials of da day, around $6.25 a little mor 4 others. Carry cash. Enjoy.

HEALTH TIPS THAT WORK 4 ME: BESIDES eating chiles rellenos, accompanied of beans & rice? Can't think of any right now. Ask me tomorrow. These chiles r soooooooo..............

WRite
Love U wherevr U r
Nxt: I'm seriously considerng writng about, wrting again.

No comments: