Thursday, June 11, 2009

So, what's new? Did U get da job?

I feel for all lookng 4 a job. 'Cause I thnk its much mor difclt 2day dan it used 2b. As now U r askd 2 send Ur résumé in e-ms &/or a CDs. U rn't givn the oprtnty 2 show Ur beautfl self, Ur intlgnt eyes can't exprs thmslvs, Ur knwldg is not heard. Here is my sugstns: 1) Get ON THEIR FACE/S, YES, walk in thr. Let thm c Ur beautfl, intlgnt, knwldgbl selves. Dazzle da Human Resources Officer, CEO, Emperor, Empress, or whoevr. 2) Walk da strets. NO. N't at night. NO NO, do it 9a-6p, knock on dors. Leave Ur homs early in da morng, save mony, dat U don't hv anyway, carry Ur lunch. Well, am sure U can thnk of som of Ur own. Go 4 it. GOOD LUCK 2 U.

HEALTH TIPS THAT WORK 4 ME: 2 hv a job. Dat I got by walkng da strets. & I'm n't telng U much mor, excpt in da dark, it was difclt 2 read da strets signs..........

WRite
Read
Nxt: iiiii or mayb kkkkkk

No comments: