Saturday, March 19, 2011

WHAT R U, READERS, SAYING about short fiction, WINE & WHIMSEY:

Here the latest comments re my short fiction, Wine & Whimsey! Am most grateful 2 all. Thnk U 4 taking the time.

Katia:You did surprise me in the 3rd installment, even though It look like based on real gatherings I didn't think you were actually officially turn it into a reality show....Thank You, Camincha.

Lilly: Gracias Camincha. Me encanto. Sigue enviandolo que me alegra el dia. Ha ha. Translation: Thank you Camincha. It delighted me. Continue sending it, adds a lot of fun to my day. LOL.

Judy said...The story is getting richer! I can almost feel the crumbs spraying my way, and stay back to watch the story and let the characters go by (especially the rhodent, UHH!!). You must have attended a lot of socials, as this is how people really are. The amazing thing is that there are typical groups of people that fit this framework, no matter what kind of meeting it is.We do not find movie stars or intellectuals at these meetings; and yet I go to find kind souls out in the world, someone we might want to talk with. One nice thing about meetings of Handicapables (handicapped people in wheelchairs and walkers), they are mostly really nice people. It is fair to overlook how the blind lady is dressed - after all, she can't see how her clothes hang, or if her lipstick is on straight. She is kind, has a big smile and is happy to be there. I should be so fortunate to feel like she does.Love, Judy

No comments: