Thursday, March 10, 2011

WINE & WHIMSEY 3rd installment Sunday in Ur INBOX.

WHAT R U, READERS, SAYING about WINE & WHIMSEY:

Scarlett: missed talking with U. Your story is very descriptive and interesting.

Cindy: Hi Camincha, I love what you are doing and how you get deep inside their heads....right to their guts. Keep it going. I am intrigued!

Claudia: So interesting to follow the flow of this gathering...how many installments do you envision?

Judith: This is REALITY SHOW in words! It describes these kinds of meetings so exactly! We need a new type of club - called the "I have nothing to do but I need someone to make my day". This is humorous, I love any story that makes me laugh - even at myself.I must stop being critical. Maybe they did go to every other club, and have just given up. Ha- they need to join the "I GAVE UP" club!!I am desperately lonely too, as my friends deserted me once I became disabled. I don't fit their style anymore. Even disabled people are choosy about friends, so I work at being a good friend. I have examined if I could be a better friend to others, so they'll like me.Everyone have a good day, or even a better day. And I hope you find a prince among the frogs at your next meeting.

Don wrote: Keep on writing. I love a good adult story!

No comments: