Friday, April 10, 2009

I'm truly yours,

gv 3 shrt-shrt fiction 2 my friend Tom 2 edit 4 me. He's done it bfr. His Eng is ex, vry formal so hs trble with my infrml syntx, & with wht I call, tha'ts hw people tlk. Look frwrd 2 his comnts. & invite U 2 lstn: 2 me as prt of grp rdng, Sp/Eng  Ap fri 17   2-3   KPOO  FM   89.5  San Francisco, Avotcja's program. 

HEALTH TIPS THAT WORK 4 ME: Re-using is vry healthy. Mst efctv, gd 4 the pckt, fun, gd 4 the mnd--U hv 2 b creative.  Fun & plsr when gvng clothng itms, is takng a brwn-papr-grcry-bg, trning it upsd dwn, cutng hole so hngr hndle cn go thru. Mkng collage–any mtl will do, paper, plstc, cloth–on both sides of bg, 2 fit the ocasn. Easy 2 carry, peopl really enjy, apprct the srprise elemnt. & as I sd bfr, if I feel is OK, at end of prty I ask prmsn 2 take it w/me alng w/other dscrded papr &  re-use it over & over. Let me knw Ur ideas, wht wld U re-use?
Now I'm going 4 a shrt wlk.

WRite WRite & then some more.
Love U wherever U r
Next: B 5




No comments: