Sunday, April 12, 2009

In this lovely sunday

I wish U many blesngs! 
I rembr th ltl book, th missal, I carried 2 church on sundys. Writng 4 childrn w/many ilstrtns in bright colrs of saintly lookng boys & grls. I rembr my mother teachng me the Our Father, The Creed, Hail Mary. Teaching me from another bk, The Cathecism. Ther were lovely stories in it, fun  stories, sad stories. All hd 2 b memorized. & I did lern thm all. & The Mass w/its pomp & ceremony. & no meat on fridys & on & on...........Litle bks 4 a litle grl.

HEALTH TIPS THAT WORK 4 ME: Sunbathing! Love it. Used 2 trn colr of choclt. Now just café latte is enough othrws get blotchy skin, pink skin that lsts 4 wks. & not evenly pink either!!! Howevr if I sunbathe while swmng–which I lv–in river, ocean, lake, I do get an even tan. So that's what I do.  Sunbathing is NOT 4 everyne. & healthy, best in sml dosis, 10-20m @ a time. The sun rays, r gd but lik so much in life must not b abused. Dn't go for choclt. Stay w/light café latte.

WRite WRite & then some more.
Love U whrvr U r
Next: how abot.....dancng? Will U dance w/me? 

No comments: