Monday, April 13, 2009

lovely, unusual sunday

4 I hd late lnch w/friends a blck frm my house. A fascntng fmly, 3 gnrtns, grndprnts 2 grnd cnldrn. So much life, so much lvng. So mystrous! Latr on  took BART 2 East Bay visitd  w/fmly. A mix of few mnts of drum & guitar musc in lvng rm. Egg hunt by my 11 yr grndsn, Koii, of plstc eggs I hd  filled w/choclts &/or money to which his parnts added mor $s 2 total $15. which was wht he needed 2  buy a tool. He's grt mechanc, sculptr–wood–4 Chrstms creatd  lovly figurns, 4 sale. Ernd $250.!! Jst whn I thoght oh! how wise ths guy, alrdy a bsns man, he took his mney, bought hmslf a game &  hsn't tochd those tools since. So wht nxt...........?

HEALTH TIPS THAT WORK 4 ME: To kp weight smwht undr contrl, eat sml portns 4-6 tms a dy. 

Love U wherever U r
Next: Sml portns?




No comments: