Monday, March 16, 2009

My friend & Daniel Bergner

He was a little late. Slender. Serious, probing eyes. Unlike all the T shirts, flip flops, shorts, in spite–of freezing wind–Daniel Bergner was wearing an elegant black suit, white shirt, dark tie. The clerk of Books Inc. introduced my friend, author of best seller SOMA, Kemble Scott, & 3 times Grammy winner. Then Scott, as I call him, introduced Daniel Bergner in very flattering terms, but don't remember the exact words. Daniel read & talked about his book,  THE OTHER SIDE OF DESIRE. Read in a clear voice, excellent diction, gd eye connection. There were Q & As, then signed books. When the line cleared, I approached & handed him my card. Daniel asked, what kind of writing I do? I said, erotica, but Scott calls it romantic. His serious, probing eyes smiled & his teeth showed pearly white. 

Read THE OTHER SIDE OF DESIRE, by Daniel Bergner, full of surprises about ur friends. Read SOMA, by Kembel Scott, full of surprises about ur friends in San Francisco CA. Read AS TIME GOES BY, by me, Camincha, full of surprises about ur friends, a different kind of immigrants. 

WRite WRite & then write some more.
Love U wherever U r.
Next: HEALTH TIPS......to save u money& more about writing.


No comments: