Saturday, March 7, 2009

Thnk U,Mil Gracias,Merci Beaucoup

 I say 2 Google that has made me partner of AdSense, 2 this B which I owe 2 My_ Story_  & 2 Reeba kind librarian, Sharp Park branch, Pacifica took time 2 teach me 2  manage it 'cause I didn't hv a clue! Yes. Thnk U, Mil Gracias, Merci Beaucoup. & want 2 share I'm hoping 4 best as this afternoon wrote follow up letters 2 Clint Eastwood whom I sent short story 2 read hoping will want 2 produce it 4 TV &/or movies. & 2 Stephen Colbert of Comedy Central 2 whom I sent my novel, AS TIME GOES BY, hoping he'll read it & like it sooooo much 'll invite me 2 his show 2 talk about it. What's that? Is she crazy? U say. Yes. I'm. Pls keep positive thoughts 4 me & I promise 2 keep U posted. 
HEALTH TIPS THAT WORK 4 ME: Smile! U heard this from parents,teachers. Read/heard it mgzn, TV, radio. Well. Do it 'cause it'll prevent & even erase lines from ur face. & u'll b perceive as positive, energetic. As they review ur application. Yes. Persevere, stay focus, practice. Make it work 4 U even during sleep. When dozing of, command: Smile, Work 4 ME! It will. 
WRite WRite & then write some more
   

No comments: