Thursday, March 26, 2009

Ready 2 submit & cosmetics........

Just finished copying 3 pieces & will send them out tomorrow. R part of RETAZOS–REMNANTS. Will keep U posted of outcome. Wish me luck.

HEALTH TIPS THAT WORK 4 ME: Being on a budget U'll b happy 2 know–has been researched–low priced cosmetics, $2 & up r as gd or better–they r 4 me–than $20. 2 $200. Search Walgreens, Target, Rite Aid. The best face & body cream only around $3. main ingredients: Aloe Vera. Or  Glycerin. Work vry well 4 me. Found out hv 2 use them sparingly. Especially on my face. Best way I use on face,  take only quarter size cream in wet, warm soft piece of cloth & spread gently. Then, also gently, splash warm water. GENTLY press cloth  2 absorb xtr water. Now using my $5. Night-face-cream I spread sparingly. Wake up 2 UNLINED FACE.

WRite WRite & then some more.
Love U wherever U r.
Nxt: Thrift Shops

No comments: