Friday, May 15, 2009

WRITER. Keep ur fngrs.

WRTR. WRTNG. WRT. Yes! How swet it is. Submtd poem hd  bn wrkng on ovr th yrs, FEELINGS, 2 My_Story_Lives 'rond 2 m ago. Aftr e-m bck & forth, ed e-m makng sugstn 4 lst ln. It fits. I go 4 it. Ed e-m: will post shortly. All togthr adds 2 mny hrs wrk on & off. All togthr: Feel it's worthy it. Th's why I wrt, 2 publsh, & 4 U 2 read. Ck it out, U cn SHORTLY, I'll kp U posted. Pay att 2 lst ln.

HEALTH TIPS THAT WORK 4 ME: Use blunt end stck 2 c. Blunt end pencil. Altrnt hnds.  Strch thm oftn.  Why? 'Cause c c c hrts fngrs, wrists, shldrs, bck. We r clkng 2 survive. It's gone 2 far, evn havng fngrs oprtd.  I say NO. Dn't lt hapn 2 U. Rmbr blunt.  Altrnt hnds.  Strch.

Enjoyble, my chapbks &  novel AS TIME GOES BY avlble frm  caminch@comcast.net
WRite  WRite & then some more
Love U wherever Ur
Next: Contacts

No comments: