Thursday, May 7, 2009

WRTRS & READINGS.

Ths wrtr is sayng thnk U 4 gloros day sunny, hot, light brez, blue ocean rflctd in clodless sky. & plsure of beng @ Los Altos College 2 lsnt author Tamim Anzary, Abv all mst thnkfl, I got ride frm frnd Scott Kemble, authr bst sellr SOMA. Thn joind Judy Meiner who invtd all lunch. Thn U. Thn U. Thnk U.

HEALTH TIPS THAT WORK 4 ME: Wrt, tkl abot what dstrbs me. Vry sad, dstrbs me, spining of flu. Swine flu? N1H1? Seasonal flu? But thy all come frm Mexico? 
Pls hlp put an end 2 all flu sping: Wash Ur hnds. Wash Ur hnds. Wash Ur hnds oftn & drnk lts of wtr & snez covrng nose & mouth w/dspsble papr, & smile, & lstn, & mak music, & danc & b frndly, & of gd will, & read, & wrt, & mak lv. 

& Yes. read my thorly enjoyble chapbks & novel AS TIME GOES BY avble frm    camicha@comcast.net
WRite WRite & thn some more
Love U wherever U r
Next: My READING tues ap 19  noon @ Los Altos College  Student Lounge/Campus Center.

No comments: