Thursday, May 21, 2009

WRITER. WRTRS GROUP.

Ths wrtr not fmliar w/Blogs, hw thy wrk. I find it mystrs 2 gt ofrs 2 join othr Bs, Twitters. It hpnd 2dy. Hd da gd sens 2 ck it out. Not wht wold b gd 4 my wrtng & or helth, I dcide. Intrstng!!!!! Mntim, nxt wll edit a shrt fctn  I wnt 2 submt SAP.

HEALTH TIP THAT WORKS 4 ME:  My Wrtr's Group. Tonght we meet @ my house. 1 wrtr, David, hd hs novel, TOM  CREAN: SAILOR ON ICE, pckd up by NPR & w'll b listng 2  1st chptr. Anothr, Sandra is sharng phots of som far away place. Leo wll shr latst instlmnt of hs colum THE SCALLION COOK, dat appers monthly in The Pacifica Tribune. & thr'll also b shrt fctn & etc etc.

Enjoyble, my chapbks & novel  AS TIME GOES BY avlble frm  camincha@comcast.net
WRite  WRite & then some more
Love U wherevr U r
Next: ??????? or mayb ¿¿¿¿¿¿


No comments: