Saturday, May 16, 2009

WRITER/WRITING & OTHER DELIGHTS. CONTACTS.

Delight w/me. Pom bn pstd. U cn rd, FEELINGS, in MY_STORY_LIVES right now. & bsids  admr da pntng da adrns it. It's da mstr piece of Claudia Ricci, da publshr/& edtr, as r da last 3 wrds in lst ln. Whn she sugstd, GROAN, md me laugh. I sd, Yes. Let's go w/it. Gv hr ur comnts. Lt hr knw hw U like it.

HEALTH TIPS THAT WORK 4 ME: Contacts. Soft. But U cn chose frm mny dif knds. C wht suits U. My opinon: hv svd my eys frm dteriortng too fst. Frm unnecsry face lns. Frm losng 3 hndrd mll prs of glses. Tlk 2 Ur Dc. Mayb thy r 4 U.

Dn't frgt: May 19 tues @ Los Altos College  12p. C U thr.
Enjoyable, my chapbks & novel AS TIME GOES BY avble frm camincha@comcast.net
WRite WRite & then some more.
Love U wherever U r
Next: Lip liner.

No comments: