Thursday, May 14, 2009

WRTRS. I RECOMMEND.

Life took ovr 4 me sinc wed. Wokd lng hrs. Jst hd 2 go grocry shpng. Imgn, out of Sweet & Low, Diet 7UP. Hd 2 hv my car whsd cause in expnsv San Francisco garg, got sm sticky pwdr all ovr it. Mad/snt 3 hndrd mill phon calls/& e-m 2 promt rdng @ Los Altos  tues 19. Msplcd my VISA. Mad 3 hndrd mill phon calls tryng 2 fnd it. & it didnt get btr frm thr.............

HEALTH TIPS THAT WORK 4 ME: Works, readng a gd bk. Like it pushs mlanchly, mrdrous thoghts, frstrtns, out of my hd. Highly recmnd, 4 all ages, The Wild Parrots of Telegraph Hill, and mov of sm nam by Judy Irving.  & The Hidden Messages in Water by Masaru Emoto, water hs feelngs? Chngs shap? Happy crystls? Hs implcatns 4 persnl hapins & world peac? 

Enjoyble, my chapbks & novel AS TIME GOES BY avlble frm  camicha@comcast.net
WRite WRite & thn som more
Next: Keep ur fngrs helthy. 

   

No comments: