Friday, May 22, 2009

WRITER. Open Mics.

I'm going 2 my 1 on 1 @ MAC stor in Stonestown SF. 2night wnt 2 lrn how bst mang B, Facebook etc   Yes. I need all da teachngs I cn gt. Thn 1) intnd finaly gt 2 prparng ans 4 iUnivers, & mak my pnt dat iU owes me royalties. Time consumng. Resnt hvng 2 spnd my tim lik ths. But mst b don. 2) Prms 2 gt 2 edtng story I intnd submtng SAP.

HEALTH TIPS THAT WORK[ed] 4 ME: Open Mics. Y es. Pst tns. Till I got gd @ feelng da pulse of publshrs, editrs.  It took many yrs.  It ws worthy it.  & 2day I  highly recmnd thm. If U r thnkng of submtng wrk 4 publcatn. Do. Go.  Read Ur wrk 1st. Try da court of public opinion. Gd luck.

Enjoyble, my chapbks & novel AS TIME GOES BY avlble frm camincha@comcast. net
WRite & then some more
Love U wherever Ur
Next: !!!!!!!! or mayb ¡¡¡¡¡¡

No comments: